Thompson Vintage Motorcycle Classic
|Dates:||Jun/25 - Jun/25/2017|
|Location:||205 E Thompson Road, Thompson, CT 06277|
Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park to Host Vintage Bikes on June 25
The second annual Thompson Vintage Motorcycle Classic will happen Sun., June 25, 2017. Coming off a stellar inaugural event which welcomed thousands of classic motorcycle fanatics to the Northeast corner of Connecticut, this year’s event will again feature a packed field of historic and antique motorcycles in a Classic Motorcycle Show, a massive Swap Meet Marketplace and Manufacturer's Midway Vendor area, and a Vintage Motorcycle Track-Day on Thompson's 1.7 mile road course. This exciting event will offer a Motorcycle Festival atmosphere that’s sure to please all New England motorcycle enthusiasts.
· Gates open at 9 a.m. on the 25th and general gate admission is just $10.
· Register your pre-1990 motorcycle in the Classic Motorcycle Show.
· Swap Meet Vendors can enter at 7 a.m. on Sunday to set up; a 15-foot-by-30 spot is $30 (includes admission for one person).
· The fan favorite Parade Of Classics will happen Sunday at noon. Motorcycle Show participants are welcome to take a parade lap around Thompson's 1.7-mile road course. (Helmet required)
· Vintage Track Day will start immediately after parade lap.
Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park is located at exit 50 (formerly exit 99) off I-395, at 205 E Thompson Road, Thompson, CT 06277. The park is just 50 minutes from downtown Boston, 2.5 hours from New York City and 40 minutes from Hartford and Providence.
For more information, call (860) 923-2280 or visit: www.thompsonspeedway.com.
|Contact Info:||Email Us